The fact that VoIP technology is currently replacing the outdated landline technology that the majority of SMB's are still using to this very day means that those who want to resell VoIP systems should sign up soon if they want to get their fair share of this high-end communication technology market. Now that the cost of integrating VoIP technology into a business has drastically lowered over the past few years, any business owner can now have access to high-tech VoIP communication services. And although it would seem that every business owner would have by now signed up for VoIP technology so they can start benefiting from the many VoIP-related services and products now available, this simply isn't the case.
As of today, most small and midsized business owners are still in need of updating their landline based communication system. Mainly because they simply need more information about how VoIP technology can specifically benefit their business.
There's a Lot to Know!
If you're someone who's interested in reselling VoIP systems, it's essential for you to first recognize that there's a lot to know when it comes to understanding VoIP technology and all that it entails. Because our team here at White Label Communications is made up of people who know the reselling world inside and out, we fully understand exactly what it takes to become a successful VoIP reseller.
The following is just a sample of what you'll learn when you choose White Label Communications as your reselling partner.
- Sales: We provide you with all of the beneficial selling tools you need for VoIP reselling success.
- Provisioning & Porting: We currently have over 500,000 phone numbers available in almost 7,000 locations from coast to coast.
- Accounting & Billing: We will provide you with a fully automated billing service in which you'll be able to fully customize to your specific business needs.
- Voice Services: We offer a number of unique features and applications for customers who are currently utilizing a PBX system, hosted PBX and SIP trunking.
- Management: We will help you efficiently manage all VoIP services for both you and your customers.
We Can Help You Resell VoIP Systems
If you truly believe that you're someone who would excel when it comes to reselling high-tech VoIP services, we invite you to contact us today so we can get you started. Because our primary goal is to do everything in our power in order to help our VoIP reselling partners become the absolute best VoIP reseller they can be, we're able to offer you all of the tools, training, resources and support you need in order to be seen as an authority in this highly specialized niche. We truly understand all of the various components that you're going to need to have in place in order to deliver VoIP communication services to your customers, and that's why we have developed a special VoIP reselling program that allows you to hit the ground running.
Be sure to contact us today with any questions you may have about reselling VoIP systems, services and/or products. We're here for you!
A Few Helpful VoIP Statistics
Because the more you know about VoIP technology is going to help you be more successful when it comes to reselling VoIP systems, services and prodcuts, we thought it would be a good idea to include a few recent VoIP statistics.
- When it comes to industry, businesses that offer professional services are the ones that are most actively signing up for high-tech VoIP systems and services, accounting for 1 out of every 3 businesses currently signing up for VoIP technology.
- The person who is most often in charge when it comes to making the decision to upgrade a business communication system is the owner (42%). Next is management (39%).
- The average time it takes for a new business to implement VoIP technology is 30 days.
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles/FreeDigitalPhotos.net