The fact that the majority of SMB's still haven't made the switch from landline to VoIP may mean that these business owners don't have all of the information they need in order to make an educated decision. The costs associated with integrating turnkey VoIP technology into a business are now completely affordable and thus available to anyone who wants to utilize this updated communication technology. So why have only roughly 30% of SMB's signed up for turnkey VoIP services so far? Why hasn't every SMB already signed up for the turnkey VoIP services that can help them take their business wherever they want it to go? More than likely it's due to their not having all of the necessary (and correct!) information that can help them make an informed decision.
Because turnkey VoIP services have lowered significantly in their cost over the past few years, it would seem that every business will be utilizing this new, updated telecommunication technology. But reports are telling us that for every 10 SMB's, only 3 have so far made the decision to upgrade to VoIP. Since turnkey VoIP technology will be eventually replacing the landline that the majority of SMB's are still choosing to use to communicate with their staff as well as the outside world, it's truly only a matter of time before every SMB will have to make the switch from landline to VoIP.
In order to help SMB's understand more about turnkey VoIP technology and services, we decided it would be a good idea to separate the facts from the myths.
Separating Facts from Myths
Anytime something new arrives in the business world, there's going to be a lot of talk about this new arrival. Even though turnkey VoIP services have been available for many years now (big businesses have always been able to afford this technology), it's really only been made available for SMB's over the past few years. This means only recently has the business world really been talking about turnkey VoIP services, which means that more than likely there are many facts as well as many myths out there currently surrounding the topic of turnkey VoIP technology.
- Myth: There are too many sound quality issues when using VoIP.
- Fact: As long as you have enough bandwidth to support your telephone traffic there's no reason for you to expect anything less than great sound quality.
- Myth: VoIP is only beneficial to large businesses with lots of customers.
- Fact: VoIP technology can help any-sized business reach their goals.
- Myth: It's too hard or costs too much to install VoIP into a business.
- Fact: Because VoIP services are hosted there's no need to install any hardware on the premises. And expect to pay the same or even less when utilizing VoIP technology vs. a landline. Nice!
- Myth: VoIP is just too unreliable.
- Fact: Because VoIP uses the internet to connect it's essential that you have enough bandwidth for a secure and stable connection.
- Myth: There's too many security issues when using VoIP.
- Fact: As long as you take the appropriate security measures for properly securing your network you'll be much less prone to any potential security issues.
The Best Turnkey VoIP Reseller
Now that you have all of the (basic) facts, it's time for you to contact the best turnkey VoIP reseller so you can start benefiting from the many advantages that a turnkey VoIP system can offer your business. If you're not sure where to find the best turnkey VoIP reseller, be sure to contact us today. We specialize in helping resellers be the best reseller that they can absolutely be, which makes us confident in our ability to find a VoIP reseller who is a perfect match for you and your business.
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles/FreeDigitalPhotos.net