Communications at its best. This is every organization’s dream for its employees and customers alike. Bringing organizational communications to the next level is the function of the private label SIP trunk service.
SIP trunking is a powerful and flexible VoIP solution to meet the changing needs of organizations but a private label SIP trunk system interfaced with a failover hosted PBX provides a seamless communications network.
The Perfect Telecoms Alternative for Business End Users
For end users, a SIP trunk solution is a better option in comparison to ISDN or digital telephone systems and normal telephone line connections. What makes SIP trunking attractive is that it can be integrated with existing business telecoms networks like a hosted PBX, analogue or other traditionally leased telephone lines. Application enhancements are added to ensure a high quality telecoms system. The benefits of using a private label SIP trunk service can be felt almost immediately.
- Fast installation – A SIP trunk is fast to install because there are no on-premise hardware and software to build and test. These are time-consuming tasks that can take months to complete.
- Cost-effective while improving the quality of communications – Availing SIP trunk services is like leasing or renting telecom lines from a VoIP wholesaler or reseller at reasonable fixed prices. Significant savings can also be generated because users can have an unlimited number of calls locally or nationwide with thousands of DIDs available.
- Scalable – While other telephone systems are wrought with phone circuit overkill making customers pay for more lines than they really need, the private label SIP trunk solution allows customers to scale the number of virtual phone lines according to their requirements and pay only for what they actually need.
- Reliable disaster recovery – Designed to guarantee survivability for business customers, SIP trunking ensures business users continuity of service even during service disruptions. Easy and reliable disaster recovery is made possible by a systematic re-routing of calls to alternate means of access like voice mail boxes, cell phones or branch offices.
- No fear for busy signals – Customers hate busy dial tones. One busy phone line means one less customer. The private label SIP trunk service has a dynamic line bursting mechanism wherein inbound callers never receive busy signals, ensuring them of enough call paths or phone lines even during peak hours.
- Works perfectly for a mobile workforce – The private label SIP trunk is ideal for mobile employees and home-based workers. Wireless devices like smartphones, laptops and tablets can easily be integrated within the SIP trunk network with full PBX functionality, enhancing a truly unified communications system within an organization.
A Viable Business Opportunity for VoIP Resellers
In the online world, VoIP communication is the norm. The VoIP industry is thriving but not all businesses are able to put up their own networks because of the large up-front investment needed for infrastructure and the specialized manpower required. VoIP reselling is a viable business option.
The reseller program of White Label Communications allows resellers to resell private label SIP trunk solutions and other VoIP applications to end users using their own company and brand. Since WLC provides all the infrastructure and expertise needed, prospective resellers can have more time focusing on reselling, cementing customer relationships and building no less than their own brands.
An organization is as good as its communications. Because of digitization and globalization, businesses use communications more today than ever before. Resellers can thus enjoy as much as 70 percent gross margins on recurring revenue because people now have more chances to stay connected wherever they may be.
The WLC platform is a versatile and flexible network that is able to meet the requirements of VoIP resellers as well as fulfill their customers’ needs. For instance, new features are continuously upgraded and moves, adds and changes are controlled remotely with no additional cost. Scalable from 1 to 1000 users, the private label SIP trunk service has an easy to use customer web portal, can run in offsite locations and can operate in a Bring Your Own Device or BYOD scenario. This means that whether you’re using an ISDN or analogue system, an open source PBX or a home grown proprietary network, WLC can customize the services that you require using your existing network with minor modifications.
After a seamless installation process, WLC continues to provide comprehensive support to meet any potential challenges that resellers face. With virtually no infrastructure to build and maintain, you can yet bring your business to new heights and improved bottom lines with VoIP reselling.