I cannot recall a creation or evolution of technology that has done as much as White Label VoIP has to level the playing field for small and medium size companies to take on the big boys. It was not long ago whether you were an MSP on the data side or an Interconnect on the voice side you were beholden to the Tier 1 carriers to be able to provide dial tone or internet connectivity. Prior to services like White Label VoIP Interconnects and MSP’s would do the heavy lifting to find an opportunity, gain the trust of the customer, and execute on the delivery of service. Once the project was complete there was little to no meaningful additional revenue to go after. The lifespan of the systems that you deploy were a decade or more. That’s a long time to wait to have something meaningful to sell. So went the life of the voice and data integrator. With White Label VoIP that has change dramatically in the voice world.
White Label VoIP from White Label Communications makes you your own phone company providing your own private label dial tone to your end users. No more handing it off to the Tier 1 provider who did nothing to earn the business. Not only has the playing field been leveled but your White Label VoIP SIP Trunking capability eclipses the traditional dial tone that the carriers have traditionally provided. You can provide your private label dial tone to any PBX delivering native SIP, PRI or analog all with a feature set far superior to the carriers dial tone:
- Disaster Recovery: Designed to protect business customers through increased reliability and survivability during unexpected service interruptions. Dial Tone-Plus disaster recovery provides continuity of service by systematically re-routing incoming calls to cell phones, voice mail boxes or branch offices.
- Scalability: Customers are often required to over-engineer their phone systems by purchasing more phone circuits than they really need. Dial Tone-Plus enables customers to scale the number of telephony sessions (virtual phone lines) in increments of one, rather than paying for something they don't need or won’t use.
- Dynamic Line Bursting: During peak hours a customer can be at risk of not having enough call paths (or phone lines) to accommodate increased inbound call activity, resulting in many callers receiving a busy signal. Dynamic Line Bursting allows a customer to “burst” over the total number of prepaid call paths (virtual phone lines) they are subscribed to, so that inbound callers never receive a busy signal.
- Remote Workers: Companies that have premise-based PBX’s have little to no features they can offer to their employees who work remotely. For literally a few dollars per month, Dial Tone-Plus offers full PBX functionality to your home based and mobile workers.
- Trunk Consolidation: In a multi-site environment, Dial Tone-Plus lets you eliminate individual telephone circuits (traditional phone lines) at each location, consolidating all locations into one centralized site, resulting in reduced hardware and significant cost savings.
- Virtual DID’s: Organizations can have DID’s nationwide or local regardless of their location.
- Virtual Conference Center: Unlimited number of conference calls that can be routed by DID or Auto Attendant.
- Cell Phone Support: Requirements are no longer limited to wired systems. Organizations can now leverage voice over cellular while enjoying the feature set of a corporate PBX.
- Location Mobility: Move across the country overnight without contacting your service provider to let them know.
Whether you are an Interconnect selling premise based PBXs or an MSP looking to move your data services into voice White Label VoIP can give you the capability to mass market and provide a superior dial tone solution to your existing and future customer base; recurring revenue, high margins, sticky, door opener to upsell all your other services, etc.